Wednesday, 29 January 2014

New House = Beauty Room

Hay Everyone,

How are we all today?

So me and the gorgeous fiance are moving next month and what do I start Planning! My Beauty Room. Yes we will have a 3 bedroom place and My fiance says I can have a beauty room (like he had a choice).
I am about to start studying to be a massage therapist so will need  my own space right.

So off i went to  ikea  site to make a action plan.

since it will have people staying over some times I will need a sofa bed. This is a steal at £75

MICKE Desk IKEA A long table top makes it easy to create a workspace for two.
This is a Steal at £65

TORKEL Swivel chair IKEA You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.

This chair is only £35

Think I will need 2 of these at £35 Bargin

MALM Chest of 3 drawers IKEA Extra roomy drawers; more space for storage. Smooth running drawers with pull-out stop.

EKBY VIKTOR/EKBY STÖDIS Wall shelf IKEA
 a couple of shelfs and this is my starting point.

what do you think?

MissLJBeauty xoxo

6 comments :

hannah rosalie. 29 January 2014 at 14:35

eeeekkk!
How exciting getting a new home AND a beauty room!!! Mega jealous right there!!
I have the draws that your are buying and they are amazing quality and hold alot!
Do you have a store called 'home bargains' by you? They do amazing mirrors that would go perfectly with your wish list!
H xox

Rochelle and Natasha 30 January 2014 at 14:03

How exciting both the move and the beauty room! Planning must be so important at the moment with the move!

When you start your own self-employed business let us know as we can hopefully get you some excellent equipment and furniture deals :-)

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Ellie Fleet 30 January 2014 at 19:35

Ooooh, such a tease post!
Can't wait to see a room tour in the future! :D
Ellie,xx
Elephant stories and more

Lor jay MissLJBeauty 31 January 2014 at 16:28

OOO sounds amazing! thanks Huni I statrt college on Monday I'm so scared ! I had to chage a few items as Ikea was out of stock boo
xx

Lor jay MissLJBeauty 31 January 2014 at 16:28

I cant wait to have my own wee space My fiance is like wee need some where to put all your make up lol! xx

Maggie Grant 14 April 2015 at 22:49

That’s very interesting! I can’t wait to see your new house, especially the beauty room you are planning to create. Your ideas are exciting. The furniture inspirations you presented look rich in quality and sophistication. I can’t wait for you to give us a tour of your new home, once everything is finished. Keep us posted! All the best to you!

Maggie Grant @ The Find Consignment