1. The body shop Leona Lewis face brush. I love this it is extra soft and applies my blush where I need it.
2. Not really make up but my favourite smell of the month Taylor swift wonderstruck. This smells almost musky when your 1st spray this on. Which at first try I hated but it settles to this lush sweet smell of apples and raspberries. I've had so many compliments on this.
3. Mac bronzing powder in refined golden. Its summer right and this is the best bronzer for me it apples well and most importantly it lasts ages.
4. No shock to anyone MUA undress me too eye palette. I have a few MUA palette but this is the one I wear all the time. It's long lasting with eyeshadow primer and has great pigment.
5. Bubblegum lip scrub by lush. I have just discovered this and I love it. It smells so sweet and bubble gum like I can't stop using it plus the bonus is it helps my lips and tastes nice.
6. High beam by benefit. This instantly lifts your face with a tiny bit of this to the cheek bones or brow line.
7&8 ill put the two Garnier BB creams together I have the one for an oil completion and the one for under your eyes. I have tried loads of BB creams as foundation is to heavy for me and I always come back to these too. They do how ever smell a bit alcoholy.
9. GOSH Mascara Allongant in black now I hesitated to put this in as there is a big con to this. I find this has made my eyelashes grow like it claims to do but it is very easy to come off with the smallest amount of water not great for us hay fever sufferers but it really has made my lashes grow.... Mmm
10. My holy grail MAC zoom water fast lash Mascara. This is the best. I haven't found anything that will compare to this. I have gone snorkelling in this and it hasn't budged what more can you ask for.
11. Benefit blush sugar bomb. I love this, its summer in a blush. to me it has the right amount of bronzing tones to it and it mite be me but I think it smells lovely really sweet.
12. Revlon lip butter in Cotten candy. This is my summer moisturising shade I love it! The pink pops and looks great on the lips and last and ok amount of time.
13. And to fix my look in place I use MUA Pro-base fixing mist. I have only recently found fixing sprays but I really find this helps my make up last.
Leave me a comment with your links so I can add you