How are you all?
Today I was watching friends reruns and I heard a comment that shocked me.
I have watched friends over and over for years and never really heard the comment before but Today it has struck a cord with me.
So what am I talking about?
OK Friends buffs its the one where Ross and Rachel are fighting, When Rachel says, "It's not that common, it doesn't happens to every guy and it is a big deal." and chandler then say "I knew it"
Now everyone know Rachel is talking about ED (erectile dysfunction). Yes it was a joke but it affects 1 in 3 men every year. This has me thinking would it be OK to make the same joke about a woman? Yes Or bodies are different but I have to think that if this was a comment about a woman this would have caused out rage. Sexual anxiety is a real condition and just like normal anxiety it can happen to anyone. So why is it accepted that we can joke about it in such a manner? Does this not cause men who are suffering to feel worse about the condition? There are ways to get help. but the stigma needs to be lifted.
check out Click Pharmacy which has lots of options that can help.
Here are my Top 8 tips to creating a positive bedroom environment.
1. I like to have a clean and tidy space to retreat in, So I try to keep the bedroom clutter free.
2. I need a good bed. I like memory foam topped mattresses these are great for people like us who work out and can get injured easily.
3. Bedding is so so important to me. I need soft and comfy as much as I like the look of satin sheets they are the worst thing in the world to sleep in.
4. Technology ban at least once a week! We are all guilty of our bed time twitter and Instagram catch ups aren't we?
5. following on from the above Speak to your partner communication is the most important part of a relationship. I am lucky that my hubby really listens to me and respects my needs as well as his.
6. I love candle. My hubby will be the first to tell you I have a powerful nose and I hate bad smells. I love nothing more than a nice candle. The smell combined with the lighting heaven.
7. Have an early night I do every night but some people are night owls and function better at night remember there is a reason the sun goes down and our bodies need rest.
8. Blackout blind. I need this in my life I am one of those people who just can't sleep in the light. I have been like this since I was little but when I worked shifts I only survived because of my pitch black room.
Whats your top tips