How are you all today?
Today I want to do a fun post. 12 Thing's girl mountain bikers know about.
- Most British bike ride you will be covered head to toe in muddy. We embrace the mud.
- We no longer complain about putting on muddy shorts or wet shoes.
- We spend a lot of time with your girl biking friends talking vaginas and sometimes to the boys.
- There is no perfect saddle, shorts, shoes, well any kit really.
- We think We are Danny MacAskill during a jump. The photo says you jumped 3 inches.
- Makeup under a full face helmet will not last. Whatever! waterproof mascara and foundation you are crap you come on the trails. Can I get a refund to buy shorts?
- You have used the words rad and stoked and you are not being ironic.
- Summer holidays are now more Les Gets than Lanzarote (hold on do they have mountains there).
- Wages buy shorts and bikes, not bread and milk. FACT
- When you fall you protect your bike, not your body. Bruising and broken bones are cool, right? OH my Gosh, my bike is scratched, what am I going to do!? I'm not kidding this is the worst thing to happen to me. (you're in a full body cast while you say this)
- We will be confused for a boy, on the trails. Unless in screaming girl colours. I'm a girl bitch. Yep, you were overtaken by a girl Sucker.
- Our work colleagues will assume we are mad. Why did you climb a mountain to ride down it? Is mountain biking even hard? 20 miles on a bike Up hills? have you lost your mind? You need to stop biking you are always getting hurt. My reply if you're not flying you're not trying!
Just a fun little post