Working out is a journey that requires commitment. Many people set themselves a target and when they smash it they reward themselves. Let’s face it, we all love how exercise makes us feel and we know that exercise is good for us, but sometimes we need a little extra incentive. Rewarding ourselves for hitting that goal is a great way of making sure that we continue to exercise. We need to recognise our progress and celebrate it! Here are some great ideas for celebrating success.
1) Book a holiday. The perfect way to reward yourself. You now feel confident in your bikini. Therefore, it’s time to go away somewhere hot. Book that beach break and enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation. However, being on holiday doesn’t mean that you should stop exercising. If you are planning on indulging in some cocktails then you need to make sure that you are still hitting the hotel gym!
2) Buy some new clothes. Your work shirts are now too baggy and your jeans are too loose. You now need new clothes for your new body shape. Treat yourself to some new clothes. You might even want to treat yourself to some new workout clothes.
3) A tattoo. If you want a permanent reminder of how far you have come on your fitness journey then a tattoo is for you. However, this isn’t a reward you want to rush into. You don’t want to find yourself going to a tattoo removal clinic or appearing on that Channel 4 programme Tattoo Fixers. You need to make sure that you research what type of tattoos you like and look at what is on trend for 2017
4) A pampering session. Your body would thank you for some pampering. You have been working it hard and those muscles ache. Book yourself in for an indulgent spa session and recharge those batteries.
5) Something sparkly - fitness jewellery. You can buy some bling to remind yourself of how far you have come. Etsy have some great pieces. You can find dumbbells in silver with a tag that reads, “I Can”. There is also a great, “Wake Up. Kick Ass. Repeat” necklace. Buying yourself a super stylish piece of jewellery is a great reward. Also, that small piece of jewellery will remind you to workout in future!
You deserve that reward: you earned it. Treating yourself to something is the best way of saying thank you to yourself. It will also keep you motivated for the future. Have fun, enjoy your reward!MissLJBeauty