Its question time
1) How are you feeling/coping?Well, this week I crashed and burned. I finally felt really bad I can feel my little friend depression and anxiety creeping back in. I am struggling. I denied it for a while but I am struggling. I have always said I would not lie to you all and I won't. I have had a rubbish week. It is very hard to deal with everything just now for everyone. It is also very confusing being in Scotland.
In other news, our washing machine died. So that was fun spending the day trying to order a new washing machine. So that's a TV and washing machine in two weeks.
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?I have as always thrown myself into fitness and hit my turbo trainer. I have fallen off the stretching and weights I have been done. I am as always dog walking and watching too much rubbish one tv.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
Being in Scotland we are still on full lockdown. I have been staying home and doing my dog walks once a day.
4) What advice do you have for others?We are all in this together. We will get through this. It is ok to not be ok.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.I have just signed up to audible. Bit of a story here. I am dyslexic. I bought the ebook of the chimp paradox as I want to give it a try it is meant to be one of the best mental health books for dealing with emotions. It is very well known and most professional cyclists rave about it. A little known fact about me. I was the first person in Scotland to do standard grand and higher spoken English. Basically English but via audiobooks and I used a dictaphone for my written work. I know who would have thought I would be a blogger eh? Anyways I realised it would probably be easier for me to digest if it was read to me like in school so I have signed up to audible. Yes, a waste of buying the ebook but my husband is going to read it on his kindle.
small business-wise we have ordered a Thai and bakery this week.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don't Cramp My Style )
as you know I follow my husband shifts. so it has been day shift here and now we are on the night shift weekend.
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over the past 7 days? (Question by Don't Cramp My Style )To be honest, no I haven't.
8) anything else.
I finally announced I am a Hope technology ambassador. I am so excited and have a new bike and more hope kit than I could have dreamed of there will be more on this later but I am over the moon to finally let the cat out the bag and share the news with you all.
If you are enjoying my posts go check out some of the other lovely bloggers doing this linky.
Christy - christyrosebud
Karen - catskidschaos
I hope you have enjoyed this week's Linky