Its question time
1) How are you feeling/coping?
I have been a bit down lately that is why this is week 7 and 8. I am sorry but I needed to step back a bit and take some time. I am in a funny place. I am still in full lockdown up here and I know I have said in previous weeks I am struggling but I was not prepared for how I would feel when England relaxed there lockdown and in Scotland, ours was extended. Just to clarify we do not have any vases in my area. The highland is the size of Belgium to put that in perspective for you. There were cases in Inverness I believe but these are over three hours from us. I am as I have said all for protecting our rural community but it has affected my mental health seeing others being allowed out more etc and we are still in full lockdown.
2) What are you doing to keep yourself occupied?
I have been as always exercising as I find this really good for my mental health. I have had a couple of minor injuries lately so going slow and steady. Dog walks and far too much Netflix.
3) How are you dealing with everything at the moment – are you self-isolated, going out for essentials etc? Has this changed?
Our routine has not changed at all.
4) What advice do you have for others?Head up we will get through this.
5) What have you bought this week that others might like? Especially if from a small business.The local bakery and a few online shops for bike bits and bobs.
6) How has your routine been this week? (Question by Don't Cramp My Style )
all over the place as it has been a night shift and backshift for the hubby.
7) Have you planned anything for once lockdown is over the past 7 days? (Question by Don't Cramp My Style )
I want to do everything. I want to have coffee and cake I want to go shopping I want to see friends and family. I just want a semi-normal existence.
If you are enjoying my posts go check out some of the other lovely bloggers doing this linky.
Samantha from stressedmum
I hope you have enjoyed this week's Linky