Today we are talking about a subject I am more than passionate about. If you have been following me for a while, you will not need to take too many guesses as to what I am about to talk about cycling. I love to cycle it has changed my life in all the right ways. It has not only helped me get into the best shape of my life but it has also helped my mental health and helped me make so many new friends. Not only have I found all of these great benefits but there are so many benefits to cycling.
Some of my favourites benefits
- It is a cheap mode of transport.
- It is more environmentally friendly.
- It has been proven to help to boost confidence and independence in children and adults alike.
- Lets you work on your problem solving
- Helps you discover new places and adventures
- Decrease stress
- Improves posture
- It's a low impact workout putting less stress on your body whilst still giving you a workout.
- helps build strength and stamina
- It's just plain fun and is guaranteed to make you smile.
One of my biggest aims with my blog and Instagram is to get more people out on bikes. So they too can find the joy of biking and get out in the fresh air and get fit. Cycling is such a versatile sport too. You can road bike, mountain bike, gets on a tandem if your heart desires. There are so many options. You do not need to have a top of the range bike you just need to have a working bike and a helmet.
Today I want to talk to you about a very special campaign. One of my favourite brands Sudocrem has launched Cycle More.
I could spend a lifetime talking about why I love Sudocrem but I won't what I will say is I carry this everywhere with me and I use it all the time for everything from cuts and scraps to saddle sore to rashes. I am never without a tub. It also makes a good chamois cream.
What is Sudocrem's Cycle More I will let Sudocrem tell you.