Living rurally is great but there is a couple of downfalls, the main one being is the lack of work. I have been very lucky and turned this little blog into my job. I still can not believe this is my job. Now The perks of working for yourself defo offset any of the downfalls and I want to help you all to make money from the comfort of your own home. So like me, you can be your own boss and say goodbye to the 9 to 5 grind and get yourself set up. I take the work from anywhere thing a bit far and do like to go travelling as much as I can. I love the freedom my job gives me to explore the world. You too could join me and work from anywhere and have more freedom in your life.
Here are my top 5 ways to make money from the comfort of your computer.
1. Set up your own online clothes shop. This sounds tricky but it couldn't be more simple. There are so many options available for doing this. From having your own website to an eBay or Depop page. Finding a place to get supplies has never been easier either. I like J5 for UK Womens Wholesale Dresses, they have a huge range of options and styles. It will be harder to limit yourself as there are far too many options. Start small and build your business up.
2. Take online surveys. There are lots of places which will pay you to take surveys. I used to do this. They pay anything from a few pence to £50. Just get on to google and have a look. This is a simple but time-consuming way to make money.
3. Take advantage of your talent. Are you good at typing? Know how to code? love to read? There are so many ways to make money doing admin work from the comfort of your own home. Check out places like Fiverr. This is a place where you can advertise your skill and make money from them. Need to sharpen your skills before you make your dream career a reality you might want to look at finding a private tutor. They will help you to improve your skills or help you to learn new one. They are also awesome if you are already studying and need a bit of extra help. Another place you can find a good tutor is at www.tutorcity.sg and Tutor Hunt which has a database of online tuition teachers specialising in a variety of subjects and vocations.
4. Follow your dreams. Have you always wanted to look after children? become a dog walker? makeup artist? So what is stopping you? This is not an instant money maker but take a course and get your qualification and do it. Set the business up and start doing what you love. I am currently learning dog grooming because I love it. It will be my hobby but I couldn't be more excited. I am not even doing it for money. I will be doing my friend's dogs. I just love spending time with dogs and this will be my way of getting offline for a couple hours.
5. Sell your old items. This is so simple. We all have far to much stuff. Get rid of the things you don't use or need. This can make you a lot more money than you would think. You can do this online or by going to a car boot sale. I know someone who started their business doing this and has now gone into the antique market. He now goes around car boot sales and finds hidden gems and resells them online. You never know what will happen when you cleanse your home of junk. It could lead to a new career.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and made yourself some extra money or a new career.