What would I buy if money was no object.
Thursday 26 July 2018
Well, the sun has gone in today and It has me dreaming. I love daydreaming. I was speaking to a friend yesterday, she told me that she is away on a big holiday with her family to America next week. I didn't know she had anything planned this year. It really got me thinking about my dream big budget wishlist items and what I would buy if I came into some money. Take a look here at what's in other peoples dream wishlists. I love looking at other peoples wishlist items. It always gives me food for thought as they say.
I thought it would be fun to show you what I would do if I came into some money.
1. Plan a big holiday. I am thinking of mountain biking in New Zealand and a beach holiday. I have always wanted to visit New Zealand it looks so beautiful. Plus it has some of the best mountain biking in the world.
2. Buy my husband and I new bikes. Yes, you guessed it from the above but if money was no option. I would be off over to the Santa Cruz factory for a custom build mountain bike. Did I mention the factory is in California? So I guess that's another holiday. I am not the car type of girl. For me, it will always be bikes before cars.
3. I would give some money to the RNLI. This is my charity of choice. My husband is crew on our local lifeboat and I want to give back. I would also give money to an animal charity. I believe that we are privileged here in the UK and should all do our bit to give back. even the smallest gesture can man the world to a charity. It not just about giving money, just donating some of your time can really make a difference.
4. Buy my dream handbag. I have wanted the Chanel boy bag for as long as I can remember. I love this bag. I would get the classic lambskin leather in black with silver hard wear. I do love the tweed Chanel collection at the moment, they are stunning plus I am after all Scottish. A girl can dream, right?
5. Take my husband and my In-laws to Iceland. This is one of all our bucket lists dream holiday locations. I love to spoil the ones I love and this for me would be the best gift I could give them. I am in the mindset that memory is better than a physical gift. I try and make every family occasion something special.
6. Buy a pimped out motorhome. So we can travel with our dogs and take them on as many trips as we can. Ok, I would also spend too much money on dog toys and accessories. But I want them to have the best possible life.
7. Get a long-haired dachshund. I have two gorgeous dogs. One Springador and one Dalmatian. I have always wanted one and this would be an awesome addition to our family. As you can tell I'm a bit dog obsessed. My big dream would be to run a kennel or a bed and breakfast.
8. Buy my husband a boat. He loves the water and his dream is to have his own boat one day. I would love to do this for him. Plus I would love spending days at sea. I grew up on the water my father is a deep sea fisherman. Not many left in the UK. My husband grew up in land and took sailing lessons as a child. At the moment he will have to make do with his trips on the lifeboat.
What would you do if you came into money?